- Job Search
- Pensions Lawyer
Top ranked pensions team based in Bristol are looking to recruit an Associate to join their well established and award winning Pensions team. This is a fantastic opportunity that will provide a highly stimulating long term career and ensure that you are always developing as a lawyer.
The team is very well structured and will ensure you receive support and training that is second to none. There will be an opportunity to act on a broad range of pensions matters for an amazing client base.
As a pensions lawyer at this international firm you could expect to get involved in a variety of client matters that include providing expertise on automatic enrolment, pensions legal advice, regulation and tax, public sector pensions or pensions disputes/litigation.
What you will need:
- 3+ PQE
- Relevant experience working on pensions matters and transactions
- Be a strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Experience of leading others to develop their skills and knowledge
- Must be a SRA or Law Society of Scotland registered lawyer
The team are very collegiate and will offer a long term career path to a qualified solicitor who is bright, ambitious and keen to move into a technically challenging and extremely rewarding area of law. There are also numerous opportunities to get involved in business development and ensure that you have a high level of client contact.
- Join a world renowned law firm
- Expect a competitive salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance
- Support and continued development training delivered by the firm's dedicated in house knowledge team
If you're interested in this Pensions Associate/Senior Associate opportunity please call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027 or email your CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like