- Job Search
- Construction Director/Partner
£90,000 - 175,000
Senior Construction Lawyer - Bristol (Contentious or Non Contentious)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced contentious, non contentious or mixed construction lawyer to join a national firm and develop a construction offering in Bristol.
- Legal 500 recommended national construction team
- The national team has a strong reputation in the energy construction space, working with numerous blue-chip corporates, utilities providers, and lenders.
- The national team represent a range of clients including property developers, energy and utilities companies, contractors, large sub-contractors and various significant public sector organisations.
- On the contentious side, the national team work on cross-border dispute resolution and international arbitration, representing clients in the oil and gas, process plant, and infrastructure sectors.
As this firm's Construction Lawyer in Bristol
- You will manage your own caseload and will develop the construction offering in the South West
- You will have the support of the national team and will be able to use junior lawyers, in different locations, for resource
-Opportunity to be first on the ground in Bristol, with the intention to recruit more junior lawyers in the future
- Leading National firm
- Excellent salary and package
- Flexible and agile working options
- Well liked culture and environment
- Entrepreneurial culture
More about you
- Qualified solicitor 10 PQE+ with experience of construction and engineering matters
- This role will suit a senior construction lawyer who feels progression is limited at their current firm
- International, national or leading regional background
- Experienced with complex construction law matters
- Good client facing skills
- Good BD skills and a track record of developing business
- Able to work autonomously & also as part of a wider national team
- Experience supervising more junior solicitors
If you would like to apply for this Construction Lawyer position then please send us an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027 for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like