- Job Search
- Projects Lawyer (Energy & Infrastructure)
15th November 2022
Projects Lawyer - Energy & Infrastructure - 5+ PQE - National firm - Cardiff
A leading UK law firm is seeking an experienced Projects Lawyer with a leaning towards energy work to join its highly regarded team of experts as a Principal Associate. This Projects Lawyer opportunity is offered on either a full time or part-time (job share) permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated and hybrid working as standard. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious lawyer who is looking for progression and may have reached a 'glass ceiling' at their current firm.
As a Projects Lawyer in this team at the Principal Associate level, you would:
- Work as part for the firm's growing energy and projects group working with public sector and private sector clients on a range of exciting energy projects and schemes.
- Advise on roof top solar projects, heat networks and PPAs, as well as tidal, EfW, and carbon capture/storage projects.
- Work with the wider team on infrastructure projects across transport and rail.
To be successful in your application for this Projects Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE with a strong emphasis on energy and/or infrastructure projects during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- A good teamwork ethic and the ability to support and supervise junior team members.
- Good business development skills; keen to win new work and continue to develop existing client relationships.
The successful Projects Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and the freedom and flexibility to progress your career within a growing team.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of energy and infrastructure projects.
To be considered for this Projects Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like