- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
Top 100 and award winning national law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor or Associate to join its team in Bristol. Working within the national corporate team you will deliver tailored and commercially focused advice on corporate advisory and transactional matters to a fast expanding corporate client base across both private and public sector markets. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working options considered and high levels of remote working allowed. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As part of this growing team you would:
- Advise businesses across construction, energy & resource management, higher education and financial services, complementing the firm's market leadership within housing, local government and health and social care
- Work alongside an experienced team delivering strategic projects including mergers and joint ventures, and undertake advisory work in relation to constitutional changes, establishing new corporate entities and governance best practice
- Be involved in business development
To be successful in your application for this Corporate vacancy, you will have:
- 3-7 years PQE
- Experience of corporate work (mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance and general company law)
- Good core skills and experience in supporting on transactions of varying sizes across mergers, business acquisitions and disposals, private equity, venture capital investments, joint ventures and general company law
- Sound legal knowledge and commercial awareness, with an ability to give tailored advice to clients and also colleagues as part of cross-discipline offerings
- Experience in corporate finance would be desirable
- A good teamwork ethic
- Good client relationship skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Strong partner and team support
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment
- Genuine progression opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a firm that plays an active role in helping the community
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor/Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like