- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
Market leading national law firm is seeking a Planning Solicitor to join its growing team in Bristol. This Planning Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working patterns accommodated. Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and positive working environment. Fully flexible hybrid working model.
This Planning Team has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years and that growth is set to continue, with major tender wins on high profile projects and clients across the country.
As a Planning Solicitor in this team, you would:
· Work on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious planning matters, including planning appeals, compulsory purchase work and development consent orders.
· Work with local authorities, developers, registered providers, NHS Trusts and healthcare providers as well as major corporate clients.
· Advise on all the issues involved in bringing sites forward for sustainable development and regeneration including negotiating planning agreements, highways and compulsory purchase advice, planning appeals, listed building and conservation areas advice, contaminated land and the defence of town green applications.
· To be successful in your application for this Planning Solicitor vacancy, you will:
· Be anywhere from the newly qualified level through to about 8 years' PQE. Newly qualified applicants will be considered at the Solicitor level and those from about 4 years' PQE at the Associate level.
· Have experience and a keen interest in working on both contentious and non-contentious planning matters for clients in both the public and private sectors.
· Have excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively.
· Have a good teamwork ethic.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Strong partner support within a flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
· Good progression opportunities within a growing office and team.
· The opportunity to work on a broad range of complex and high profile planning matters.
· The flexibility to choose where you work from with no set requirement to be in the office.
To be considered for this Planning Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like