- Job Search
- Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor
Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer
Tier 1 ranked team, by both Chambers & Legal 500, are looking to recruit a non-contentious Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyer, to join their highly regarded team in Bristol. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing restructuring and insolvency team that forms part of, and works closely with, the firms wider banking and finance practice.
The team routinely advises a variety of stakeholders on complex domestic and cross border matters. The team advises on distressed refinancing's, corporate restructurings, distressed M&A, contingency planning and insolvency matters for clients including corporate's, sponsors, distressed investors, banks and non-bank lenders, pensions trustees and insolvency practitioners.
- NQ-2 PQE
- Recent and relevant work experience gained either during training contract or from a firm with a strong banking/restructuring & insolvency practice
- A sound commercial understanding of the market
- Non-contentious experience of working on a range of domestic and cross border restructurings
- Be familiar with finance documents and have a good understanding of insolvency proceedings
- Be a strong team player, able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively, and demonstrate a willingness to learn and be self-motivated
You can expect a leading South West salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like