- Job Search
- Employment Lawyer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Associate to join a top UK 100 law firm, based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be joining a nationally recognised team working on a broad range of both contentious and non contentious employment matters.
As an Employment Associate in this team, you will:
· Manage your own caseload as well as supporting partners on more complex matters
· Advise on a broad range of employment matters
· Draft witness statements, claims and policies
· Case management of Employment Tribunal claims including drafting pleadings and witness statements
· Advise on employer relations issues including settlement negotiations
· Equal Opportunities
· Internal disciplinary /grievance/capability processes
· Give contractual advice
· Advise on restructures/redundancy processes/TUPE
The successful Employment Associate will be:
· A qualified employment solicitor with 4+ years' PQE and a solid background/understanding of contentious and non contentious employment matters
· Interested in the Healthcare sector or have previous experience working in this area
· Able to deal with clients confidently on a day to day basis
· Able to work professionally, individually and as part of a team
· Able to mentor and supervise junior fee earners
· Able to network and conduct business development effectively
· This firm offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
· The opportunity to work within a highly reputable and supportive employment team
· Flexible and agile working environment
If you are a skilled employment lawyer seeking a new position within a highly ranked employment law team then this position may suit.
For more information please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 07741625219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like