- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer (non-contentious)
One of the UK's leading regional law practices is looking to recruit a non-contentious Construction Lawyer to join a nationally-acclaimed specialist team of construction lawyers.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team:
· dealing with property development projects for employers; and
· providing construction law assistance to property lawyers dealing with the development documents
You would also be involved in due diligence for funders and purchasers, advising consultants on their appointments and, subject to previous experience, advising specialist contractors/sub-contractors.
Applications are sought from non-contentious construction solicitors with ideally:
· 2+ years PQE
· experience of drafting and negotiating JCT amendments, consultants' appointments, warranties, etc
· some experience of NEC
What's On Offer
· Highly competitive salary
· Bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible/agile working (Ideally in the office 2/3 days per week)
This is a great opportunity to get involved in high quality, complex work, building a really firm foundation in construction and engineering contracts and to gain valuable experience.
If you wish to apply for this non-contentious construction solicitor role in Bristol apply now or contact Kelly-Anne Willis to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like