- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
NQ Real Estate Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a newly qualified real estate lawyer to join one of the UK's leading practices based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an NQ Real Estate Lawyer to join a leading team advising FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies, nationally and internationally renowned for their commercial property work.
- Relevant experience or a demonstrable interest in working on high quality real estate transactions and matters
- Be a strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Must be qualifying as a SRA or Law Society of Scotland registered lawyer in 2023
As part of this award winning team, you will have significant exposure to landlord & tenant work, working on acquisitions for national developers and house builders. You will also be working on joint venture & partnership arrangements, regeneration & mixed use schemes, acquisitions and disposals.
Ideally the NQ solicitor joining this team should have an excellent academic background, strong technical skills and commercial awareness. You should also be able to demonstrate fantastic organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent salary, comprehensive benefits package and the chance to work for one of the UK's leading firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly-Anne on 07741625219. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like