- Job Search
- Residential Development Lawyer
£80,000 - 100,000
16th November 2023
Residential Development lawyer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Residential Development Lawyer to take on a Senior Associate role at a leading firm based in central Bristol.
This firm has multiple offices, with the Bristol office being extremely well established with a large property practice.
In local government, the firm has a strong client base as leading advisors to various councils and other organisations in the sector.
The firm has excellent quality work and an excellent pipeline of work for further consistent and continued growth making this an opportune time to join the team and to progress your career onwards within the firm.
As a Senior Residential Development Lawyer, your role will involve:
* Leading on complex development projects
* Supervising and mentoring junior fee earners
* Managing and building client relationships through an active role in business development
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
* Property development experience
* Ideally experience in local government work, either in-house or from private practice
* Experience in managing and developing junior lawyers
* Good client relationship skills
The successful Property Lawyer will be rewarded with a competitive package, including:
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
* Access to top quality residential development work
* An inclusive and collaborative team culture
* This is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior role and help manage and grow a team, whilst managing client relationships but without the need to develop business in the usual way
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Property Lawyer opportunity in Bristol, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like