Property Litigation Lawyer
Due to a further period of growth, a regional firm in Warwickshire are looking to add a Senior Associate to their property litigation team on a full or part time basis.
The department advise commercial and residential landlords and tenants, developers, landowners, property investors, property management companies and property occupiers on how to resolve commercial and residential property disputes quickly and efficiently.
- Manage a day to day workload of commercial and residential property dispute work
- Dealing with disputes with an emphasis on land and property disputes including possession and forfeiture, rent arrears, service charge disputes, dilapidations, breach of covenants, easements and boundary disputes
- Contribute to the development of the team business plan and take ownership for the delivery of assigned activities
- Support key events to secure profitable new clients, cross sell opportunities and increase the firm's profile
- Contribute to motivating colleagues to ensure they are engaged in achieving the firm's objectives
- Provide coaching and training for individuals to maximise talent development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years experience in property disputes work
- Be able to quickly immerse themselves in a varied and interesting workload of commercial and residential property work
- Be adaptable, enthusiastic, have a flexible approach and able to work under pressure both individually and as part of the team
- Lead by example and motivate other individuals in the team
- Work closely with colleagues across the firm to maximise their potential and provide support
- Have strong organisation skills and high levels of accuracy
- Be personable, engaging and work well within a strong and highly supportive team environment
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, private healthcare, training and development, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, hybrid working, on-site parking, canteen and an active social committee.
If you wish to apply for the role of Property Litigation Lawyer please do not hesitate to contact Kelly-Anne Willis on 07741625219 or email email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.