- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
£70,000 - 100,000
Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director
A leading international firm seeks a Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director to join their established portfolio management team in Bristol.
As part of the established portfolio management team, you will support the wider national real estate group by:
- Managing and running own caseload of complex landlord and tenant matters for a wide range of clients, largely on the landlord side but some tenant work
- Co-ordinating instructions for key client accounts, triaging and delegating work appropriately
- Supervising junior team members on more simple landlord and tenant work
- Acting as a line manager for paralegals/trainees within the team
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience working on landlord and tenant/asset management work including technically complex lettings
- Experience supervising junior team members and passion for developing future talent
- Sound judgment in decision making and being focused on client and case needs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of technical expertise
The firm offer a very flexible approach when it comes to home-working, however note that due to the supervisory element of this role, some office attendance will be required. Also on offer is a market-leading salary which will depend on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like