- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor
A top tier national practice are looking for a Court of Protection solicitor to act for large public sector and private sector clients on technical claims. You will be based in the Birmingham city centre office.
- You will be handling a caseload of judicial review, community care, health welfare cases in the Court of Protection, civil liberties, actions against the police, education and professional discipline fields
- You will sit within the public law offering of this firm where you will deliver quality services working with of the most vulnerable in our society
- You will able to demonstrate experience in any of the above areas
- Able to show strong decision making skills as you will often be faced with making challenging decisions as well as supporting clients through criminal prosecutions, providing an advisory service etc
- You will enjoy a fast paced environment and will work well under pressure
- A chance to work with a firm who have a national reputation for work on test cases and their work often attracts media attention and produces reported legal judgments
- A competitive salary and great benefit scheme.
For further information about this position, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal. Kelly-Anne specialises in the placement of Court of Protection lawyers into the leading Court of Protection teams in Birmingham city centre.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018