- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor.
A reputable Black Country firm have instructed BCL Legal in their recruitment for a commercial property solicitor to join their commercial property team based out of their Walsall office.
· Working on a mixed general commercial property caseload of sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant and property development.
· You will have around 1-3 years PQE in commercial property, however, if you are an NQ please still apply.
· Demonstrable commercial awareness, enthusiasm and passion for commercial property.
· On offer is a competitive salary and other benefits, for example a great bonus scheme.
· You will be joining a firm who actively encourage career progression
· There is a real family feel to this firm and there is a good work life balance.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal who specialises in legal recruitment in the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Shropshire areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018