- Job Search
- Banking and Finance Solicitor
Banking and Finance Solicitor
An award winning law firm in Warwickshire are looking for a junior Banking & Finance Solicitor to join their growing team. As the successful candidate you will specialise in acting for financiers or borrowers and will be part of a team working on complex legal issues in banking, real estate and project finance transactions for an enviable client base.
- Drafting and amending documents
- Liaising with clients, supporting business development and marketing
- Overseeing completions and post completion work
- Producing share purchase agreements
- Achieving targets and working to tight deadlines
- NQ Banking & Finance Solicitor
- Experience working on property, corporate or banking and finance matters
- Client focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Able to work well within a team
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant and an active social committee
In addition to these benefits, there is the opportunity to develop your career in a firm which offers a clear path for progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018