- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Legal 500 Leading Firm seeks ambitious and self-motivated Employment Solicitor to join their highly regarded and expanding Employment team in Solihull.
The Employment team provide advice on all employment and HR matters to a broad range of clients across various sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor with up to three years' PQE to develop their skills and knowledge in a friendly and supportive team with plenty of scope for progression.
Working as part of a thriving employment team, the successful candidate will work on a caseload of both contentious and non-contentious matters whilst supporting senior colleagues on more complex matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on employee relation matters
- Reviewing policies, procedures and contracts
- Advising on equality obligations
- Conducting employment tribunal matters
- Advising on TUPE processes including drafting agreements
- Involvement in business development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career development opportunities with a clear path for progression in a friendly and supportive team
If you're interested in the role of Employment Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018