- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Family Solicitor to join one of the largest legal practices in Warwickshire. As the successful candidate you will undertake a caseload of privately funded work, whilst developing the work and team in Coventry. You will be working closely with the Head of Department and other team members.
- To undertake caseload of privately funded work under the supervision of the Head of Department
- To develop the business and network accordingly
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Good quality experience of running a private caseload; particularly divorce finances and children matters
- Some knowledge of legal aid work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Driving licence and use of own vehicle essential
- Strong business development and networking skills
- In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for an interesting, challenging and rewarding career in this well-established and forward thinking Firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018