- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Birmingham City Centre firm for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their growing Wills & Probate team. The ideal candidate will have between three to seven years' PQE in traditional private client work and who is keen to expand their knowledge and skills working within a collegiate and highly skilled team.
The Wills & Probate team undertake a broad range of private client work including:
- Estate Administration
- Estate and Tax planning
- Establishment and management of Trusts
- Preparation of Wills, and
- Power of Attorney
The successful candidate will be offering advice and managing the administration on all areas mentioned above whilst providing a client focused service.
- Qualified Private Client Solicitor with circa three to seven years' PQE
- STEP qualified or working towards this qualification
- Ambitious and hard working
- Client focused approach
- Established client following is desired with proven track record in business development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an established team with excellent scope for development and progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018