- Job Search
- Private Client Associate/Partner
Private Client Partner
Legal 500 rated Private Client team looking to expand its Kidderminster offering. The firm's private client team has many years' experience in advising on structuring family wealth, tax and trusts and all aspects of estate planning, wills and probate.
- As an experienced private client solicitor you will be handed the responsibility of leading the firm's private client offering at it's Kidderminster office with the support of an experienced team
- A caseload awaits that has a focus on wills, probate, tax and trusts
- Exceptional prospects are offered as the role would suit an ambitious private client solicitor looking for additional responsibility and the chance to lead a team that is looking to expand
- Over six years PQE
- Will consider Associate, Senior Associate or Partner
- Very competitive salary and bonus package
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018