- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A well respected Legal 500 firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to expand their Wills & Estates team in Solihull. Working collaboratively with the existing team, you will be an integral part of the firms growth plans and have the opportunity to build your own profile.
- Handle private client work including complex wills, trusts and probates
- Generate new clients and new work from existing client case, including cross selling or private client work by other departments and to reciprocate where possible
- Identify and secure new and existing sources of work for the firm from intermediaries, brokers or businesses operating in the professional sector e.g. banks, accountants, IFA's etc
- Advising a variety of clients with regards to their personal wealth and business interests, including high net worth and ultra high net worth matters
- Four years PQE +
- Experience dealing with high net worth individuals, estate planning and complex tax issues - key focus
- Strong academic background with knowledge and experience in Wills, Probate & Estate planning matters having worked previously at a City or Regional firm
- Confident to undertake business development and have the necessary leadership skills to take the Firm's offering to the next phase in its growth
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm
- Access to a travel scheme - purchase annual travel cards at a reduced cost
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- Access to a Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 25 days holiday (2 to be taken at Christmas/New Year) plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly at 0121 230 1027 .
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018