- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Telford office, you will be working closely alongside other members of the family team, handling your own caseload of family files, to include divorce, financial remedy, separation and children matters.
- Minimum of two years PQE with experience in all aspects of privately funded family law
- Proven track record in developing business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop new client relationships
- Ambitious and looking for a challenging position within a supportive firm which has the infrastructure to help you grow the business
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018