- Job Search
- Company Commercial Lawyer
Company Commercial Lawyer
Fed up with the pressures and expectations of working for a large commercial law firm? Well...
A highly regarded out of town firm is looking for someone to join the commercial team in its Solihull office to work alongside the dispute resolution and commercial property lawyers and in collaboration with the employment lawyers and the corporate and commercial team in the City Centre.
- Ideally you will have at least 8 years' experience of company commercial law, preferably with some corporate experience
- A desire to progress within a firm with partnership as your goal
- Have an existing client base or be ambitious and enthusiastic about business development
- Competitive remuneration package available
- A friendly and flexible environment where lawyers can develop their client base and skill set in an organisation that fosters a team approach with a high level of support
- Excellent support teams who provide all of the back-up provided at larger firms with strong accounts, marketing, HR , IT and compliance staff
- Excellent training and access to up to date relevant online services and modern IT systems
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018