- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation - Agricultural Disputes
Commercial Litigation - Agricultural Disputes
A highly regarded Litigation & Dispute Resolution group who has a long-standing experience of working with some of the most successful and influential businesses in the UK are looking to add to their established team.
The Agriculture and Disputes team, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, represents clients ranging from individuals to private companies and landed estates. The team advises and acts on rural property transactions of all kinds, from farm sales and purchases to promotion and option agreements.
As the successful candidate you will be required to act on a wide range of commercial litigation disputes and agricultural cases. You will work as part of a team of litigators and non-litigators handling a wide variety of disputes including those arising from partnerships and contracts as well professional negligence claims and agriculture related business and property disputes.
Your key duties will be:
- providing assistance on a broad caseload of straightforward and complex agriculture matters
- working with the team on our business development activities
- working closely with a range of clients to provide fast, pragmatic and commercial advice
- running cases efficiently and cost-effectively within strict service level agreements, as required by clients
- working with marketing strategies to attract new clients and developing relationships with current clients
- you will have a minimum of 4 years' previous experience dealing with non-contentious agriculture property and advisory matters (although experienced candidates with a mix of agricultural property and commercial property experience will be considered)
- you will be experienced in business development and have experience of dealing with a broad range of clients
On offer is a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018