- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
A highly regarded firm in Warwickshire are recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Family Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE. The team provides advice to individuals and families based both in Warwickshire and across the UK on children, family and divorce law matters.
- Run your own caseload and ensure deadlines are met
- Support business development/marketing
- Provide marketing support e.g. writing copy and reports, updating literature and seeking out networking opportunities
- Assist the more senior lawyers with more complex transactions
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative
As the successful candidate you will have proven technical experience. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- Pension, training and development
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, childcare vouchers, and an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018