A highly regarded firm based in Warwickshire are looking to expand their development team.
The development team currently acts for landowners, private sector developers, promoters and affordable housing providers on all aspects of the development process from land assembly and acquisition through to site set up and plot sales. The team has a proven track record of consistently delivering a pragmatic, efficient and successful service to their clients. By regularly acting for landowners, house builders on schemes (ranging from single plots to large residential developments) and planning promoters, the firm offers ranging expertise, technical skills and extensive experience in all types of residential development and strategic land agreements.
- Assisting more senior fee earners on land acquisition for developer clients and working on immediate and strategic land disposals, including option and promotion agreements
- Acting for developers and landowners, carrying out title due diligence and reporting to clients
- Assisting with draft conditional and unconditional contracts, options and promotion agreements, and transfer, as well as exclusivity agreements, pre-emptions
- Depending on experience there will be plenty of scope to run your own files, have direct contact with clients and build your own case load.
The successful Solicitor will have a commercial property background and will ideally have experience in the acquisition of land. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team.
More senior candidates should still apply as the firm have both junior and senior positions available.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- Pension, training and development
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, childcare vouchers, and an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.