- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
- You will be dealing with a mix of general commercial property work and will gain exposure to quality clients including; companies, management teams and investors
- Ideally you will have between 2-5 years PQE
- Previous commercial property experience essential - corporate experience would also be an advantage
- Have gained experience working with a recognised legal practice and be able to demonstrate strong business development skills
- Solid experience in a similar role
- Technically excellent
- Team player and strong leader qualities
- Proactive and driven
- Client focussed approach
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Great quality of work as this team are listed in the Legal 500
- Great transport links and easily commutable
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018