- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor/CILEx
Private Client Solicitor
NQ Private client solicitor position at Legal 500 ranked regional practice in Solihull.
- The team are looking for an NQ - 2 Year PQE candidate for their Wills & Estates team to work closely with the Head of Department
- The successful candidate will receive mentoring and training, but will have the opportunity to run their own caseload offering advice to clients and drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney, IHT and Estate Administration
- Successful applicants will provide a full, professional service to clients, maintaining exceptional client care
- Contact will be from initial enquiry, drafting of all documentation, dealing with all correspondence, preparation of accounts where appropriate, cost updates and financial management and proactively moving matters forward throughout
- You will be between NQ and two years PQE
- You must have completed a seat in private client during your training
* £33,000 - £38,000
* Competitive benefits package
If you wish to apply for the role of NQ private client solicitor or legal executive, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018