- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor/CILEx
Private Client Solicitor
Senior Private Client Solicitor sought by thriving Black Country Wills & Estates team. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience in a generalist role and be competent offering advice to clients and drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney, IHT and Estate Administration.
* This team is full of specialist legal advisors on private client matters
* You will provide support to individuals and familiies on a wide range of private client matters
* Clients include those with high net worth including farming families, business owners and lottery winners
* You will work on estate planning, asset protection, tax mitigation and mental capacity
* Circa four years PQE +
* Experience within a private client team ideally with experience of business development and marketing, in addition to managing junior members of the team
* £40,000 up to £60,000
* Comprehensive benefits
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal for more information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018