- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor (Agriculture)
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Senior sought by leading Legal 500 rated firm in Worcestershire.
* This team is full of specialist legal advisors on private client matters
* You will provide support to individuals and families on a wide range of private client matters. You will handle a caseload of your own and assist the partners with larger more complex matters (depending on experience)
* Clients include those with high net worth including farming families, business owners and lottery winners
* You will work on estate planning, asset protection, tax mitigation and mental capacity
* Circa Four years PQE +
* Experience within a private client team ideally with experience of business development and marketing, in addition to managing junior members of the team
* Experience dealing with Agricultural matters would be highly beneficial
* £40,000 up to £60,000
* Comprehensive benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018