- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
10th September 2019
A very attractive opportunity exists for a 2 plus PQE corporate solicitor to join this Legal 500 rated Staffordshire practice, offering a realistic and achievable path to partnership.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become a senior member of this well regarded corporate team and play a key role in the team's future development. Your caseload will mainly comprise of mergers and acquisitions, sale and purchase agreements, non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements, shareholders' agreements and partnership agreements. There will also be the opportunity to handle some commercial work including IP agreements, distribution and agency agreements and competition law aspects of different types of commercial agreements.
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales with 2-5 plus PQE in corporate;
- Commercial contracts experience would be an advantage but not essential;
- Supervisory experience would also be an added advantage.
- Opportunity to be recognised as a senior team member;
- Clear path for progression;
- Competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018