- Job Search
- Tax and Trust Executive
Trust & Tax Executive
A highly regarded firm in Warwickshire are recruiting for an experienced Trust & Tax Executive to join their Private Wealth department working 4 or 5 days a week. This role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to grow the role and get involved in more tax advice/planning work as well as compliance work.
- Dealing with income tax and capital gains for individuals and estates (period of administration)
- Administration of Trusts (excluding investments)
- Maintaining records on Isokon, preparing trust accounts, completing tax returns
- Calculating and paying income tax and capital gains tax, completing IHT forms and calculating tax where necessary
- Preparaing Charity accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining capital gains records for trust and investment clients
- Dealing with Deputyship and Attorneyship cases
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Dealing with Companies House/HMRC Compliance, submitting accounts, annual returns
- Calculating loan interest and invoicing
- Preparing trust accounts and submitting tax returns if required
- Must have trust and tax experience
- Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively at every level of the business
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to use a high degree of self-management and initiative
- Be highly organised and professional
- Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, employer backed pension scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018