- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
Due to unprecedented growth a highly regarded firm in the Black Country are seeking an experienced commercial litigation lawyer to join their established Dispute Resolution Department. This is a an exciting opportunity for a passionate litigator to take a leading role in a vibrant and growing team.
The successful candidate will be acting for local and national clients on a broad range of commercial and civil litigation matters. You will be working with a team of ambitious lawyers, associates and directors combining strong generalist knowledge and niche areas of specialism.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years' PQE of running your own caseload in this area of law and a sound knowledge of the litigation process
- Experience supporting corporate and commercial colleagues in mergers, acquisitions, share sales, property litigation and other corporate and commercial transactions
- Accredited mediator (or keen to undertake and obtain this qualification)
- Happy to take an active role in business development and networking
- Passionate about giving outstanding client care and service
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Genuine career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018