- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor.
This thriving Warwickshire based private client team are looking to recruit a private client solicitor to work on an already existing, excellent quality caseload.
* Managing a caseload of private client work providing clients with legal support for their wills, LPAs, court of protections and estate administration matters
* This to include wealth preservation, estate planning, probate and tax
* Advising a variety of clients with regards to their personal wealth and business interests, including high net worth matters
* You will have around 1 year PQE in private client
* Should have experience of running own private client caseload within a client-focused environment
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on sensitive matters and with vulnerable clients
* You will be joining a collegiate team and will be encouraged to build your career through the clear framework that the firm provide
* Easily commutable, with free parking
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* The opportunity to develop yourself and the wide team with a nurturing firm
To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal who specialises in legal recruitment in the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Warwickshire areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018