- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
This is a great opportunity for a planner / senior planner to join a growing planning consultancy with one of the leading firms in the Midlands in their Stratford upon Avon office.
Working alongside a team of experienced and skilled town planners, you will be able to quickly learn and develop your knowledge of the planning process from a consultancy perspective.
You will be working with clients on delivering major and minor developments across the UK in different sectors. From securing planning permissions and land allocations, to negotiating S106 Agreements and conditions, you will be given the opportunity to be a key part of the business.
The team service a wide range of clients from major house builders and developers to blue chip companies and land promoters, including local authorities and private individuals.
Key duties will include:-
- advising on development potential of land and buildings
- assisting with preparing planning applications and appeals
- providing policy advice and research
- drafting representations to plan consultations and examinations
- 1-5 years' experience in a Planning role (e.g. within local government, consultancy or development industry)
- a relevant Planning qualification
- membership of RTPI or working towards membership
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work for a firm with a great stature in the market. This particular real estate team are ranked top tier in the Legal 500.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018