- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
A growing Real Estate Finance team in Warwickshire is looking for a Newly Qualified Solicitor with experience in any of these areas; commercial property, corporate, development or banking and finance. This is a fast paced role that offers variety and the opportunity to deal with different clients.
The team are client-focussed from the outset, they provide a commercial edge to the full range of banking, real estate and project finance transactions that the firm handles. As the successful candidate you will be acting for financiers and borrowers, overcoming complex legal issues through innovative structures and bespoke arrangements.
· Working jointly on files with Senior Fee Earners
· Client liaison
· Drafting and amending finance documents
· Overseeing completions
· Dealing with post completion work
· Producing share purchase agreements
· General transaction management
· The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a property, corporate, development or banking & finance team or have completed the commercial property element in their LPC
· You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the department
· You will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients
· You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation
On offer is an excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant and an active social committee.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018