- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Senior Associate / Partner
BCL Legal is delighted to be instructed to recruit an experienced Senior Real Estate Associate or Partner on behalf of their client, an award winning regional law firm in Telford. This market leading Real Estate team specialise in acting for large corporate and charity clients and the successful candidate will have access to high quality work with plenty of scope for career progression.
- Fee earning position
- Managing a variety of work including freehold, landlord and tenant matters
- Supervising and assisting with the management and development of the junior members of the team
- Building, developing and maintaining a good client base
- Business development; ideally would have a following or local connection to Shropshire
- Ensuring that financial and billing targets are met
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Plenty of support on hand to develop junior lawyers
* Opportunity to build your own practice based from the Telford office
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018