- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
19th September 2019
Commercial Property Solicitor
BCL are currently working with a widely respected regional firm who are looking for an ambitious Newly Qualified to 2 years PQE Commercial Property Solicitor to join a well-respected and growing team. The team provides advice to companies and corporate occupiers, charities, entrepreneurs, registered providers and public sector bodies across a diverse range of industry and service sectors.
- You will be responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin and signed off by line manager
- Demonstrate robust matter management and financial hygiene
- Support business development/marketing
- Provide marketing support e.g. writing copy and reports, updating literature and seeking out networking opportunities
- Assist the more senior lawyers with more complex transactions
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative
You will have good client and team communication skills, excellent drafting and negotiation skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
You will be given guidance and support to develop your career within the Commercial Property team. The team has succeeded with its ambitious growth plans over the past few years and they continue to grow. This is a great opportunity to work within a high profile team.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant and an active social committee.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018