- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
£50,000 - 100,000
Real Estate Senior Associate
BCL Legal is delighted to be instructed to recruit an experienced Real Estate Senior Associate/Partner on behalf of their client, an award winning regional law firm in Stratford upon Avon.
The role will comprise of:
- Sales and purchases of commercial property for investors
- Sales and purchases of commercial property for owner-occupiers
- Commercial property leases for; landlords and investors, tenants and businesses
- Finance and mortgages of commercial property
- Land sales, including to developers
- Some residential property work, including residential leases
- Corporate support, ie. the property aspects of corporate/commercial transactions
The team are very supportive and have built strong client relationships through being collaborative and engaging. You will work closely with an experienced partner but you will be given a lot of autonomy and you will be exposed to high profile and varied work. This role will involve a lot of direct client contact and strong communication and personal skills are essential as are legal knowledge and experience within a similar role.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced Real Estate Solicitor
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Able to hit the ground running
- Ambitious and able to lead by example
- Client focused approach
- Strong decision making skills
- Good organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018