- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
20th November 2020
Private Client Solicitor
A well respected firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to expand their Wills & Estates team in Telford. Working collaboratively with the existing team, you will be an integral part of the firms growth plans and have the opportunity to build your own profile.
- Carrying out traditional private client work dealing with complex tax, trusts and estate work
- You will assist individuals and provide advice on estate administration, tax planning, powers of attorney, trusts, wills and wealth management and succession
- Managing a caseload of private client work to include wealth preservation, estate planning, probate and tax
- Advising a variety of clients with regards to their personal wealth and business interests, including high net worth matters
- Two years PQE +
- Strong academic background with knowledge and experience in Wills, Probate & Estate planning matters
- Confident to undertake business development and have the necessary leadership skills to take the firm's offering to the next phase in its growth
The firm is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and real autonomy.
If you're interested in the role of Private Client Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018