- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
14th January 2020
Commercial Property Solicitor.
A reputable Shropshire based firm are looking to recruit into their respected commercial property team. This commercial property solicitor will be working on a wide range of commercial property work to include agricultural matters. You will be joining the firms Telford office.
* Acting for a wide range of clients on a range of matters including; sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant, commercial and residential development, agricultural matters.
* You will have around 3 years' PQE in commercial property.
* You will be able to show that you are able to manage a caseload with minimal supervision.
* It is important that you have a demonstrable interest and ambition in commercial property, thus showing clear commercial knowledge.
* Agricultural property experience would be preferable but not essential.
* On offer is a competitive salary and other benefits.
* Whilst retaining a good quality level of work, you will be joining a firm where they can offer a good work/life balance, commutable and are encouraging in career progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018