- Job Search
- Private Client
20th November 2020
Head of Department - Private Client
An award winning niche practice with its headquarters now in the Cathedral City of Lichfield are looking to appoint a new Head of Private Client.
The firm have a well-established private client department, predominantly drawn from the industrial West Midlands. This is a challenging, stimulating and exciting role and only applicants who can demonstrate a commitment to client care should consider applying.
- at least 3 years PQE in private client work
- willingness to develop the firm, communicate well and work as part of a team of an established, but adaptable practice
- good academics
- assisting with marketing and development of the department
- taking of new enquiries and follow ups
- supervising fee earners in the department including their assessment and review
- conducting casework and matters
- distributing new work
- reviewing files on a periodic basis and assessing financial outputs
- managing the department and training team members
Salary will be assessed according to experience, however the firm are anticipating that the salary will be in the range £45,000 to £50,000 with a performance driven team bonus scheme, employers' contribution to pension scheme, 25 days holiday in addition to the office and statutory holidays.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018