- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - Birmingham (flexible on location)
This is a great opportunity for a technically sound and pragmatic commercial contracts lawyer to join a Legal 500 rated firm to support the work of a growing Corporate and Commercial Team. The role includes working with a collaborative team spanning Worcestershire and the West Midlands, covering a multitude of disciplines and supporting all of the firm's teams, who work with a broad range of regional and national businesses.
To be considered you will have an excellent grounding in contract law, solid experience of drafting a wide range of contracts and experience advising on intellectual property rights and data protection. As the successful candidate you will be working on IT contracts, e-commerce and distance selling, agency and distribution agreements. Sector experience of retail, TMT, manufacturing or construction would be a bonus. You will be confident in listening to clients describing their requirements, advising how best to document them and preparing such documents.
· You will have at least 5 years' PQE and be able to manage own complex caseload
· You will have gained previous experience at a National or Regional Firm
· Demonstrable experience in drafting and negotiating of a range of contracts, to include procurement
· Be able to show that you are personable and have excellent communication skills
· On offer is a competitive salary and other benefits
· Easily commutable, with parking on site
· Excellent quality of work for an enviable client base to include PLC's and household names
· Genuine and transparent career progression
For further information about this position, please contact Kelly-Anne at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027 or email email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018