- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
7th September 2020
Residential Conveyancer | Wolverhampton | Highly competitive salary (above market rate)
A top tier Legal 500 law firm is seeking an experienced conveyancer to join its residential property team. Based in Wolverhampton you will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly regarded team of residential property fee earners handling a varied caseload of property transactions. The firm is a leading law firm serving both businesses and individuals and take pride in its approach to providing honest, pragmatic and solution driven advice.
You will work closely with the Head of Conveyancing on a range of residential conveyancing matters. The Head of Conveyancing has a wealth of experience and has built a highly regarded reputation amongst the conveyancing market within Wolverhampton. You will have the opportunity to work in partnership with the Head of Conveyancing and inevitably broaden your skills and experience.
As part of the role you will:
· Handle a caseload of residential property matters including; freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, remortgages, right to buys, transfers of equity and lease extensions
· File management and fee-earning conveyancing from quotation to registration
· Deal with client queries over the telephone and in person
· Progress files through to post - completion
· Undertake general administration tasks
· Maintain and prepare full attendance notes
· Attend Property Department meetings and Firm wide meetings
· Proficiently use the Firm's case management system
· Proactively get involved in marketing and practice development
You will be either a qualified solicitors, licenced conveyancer or legal executive, in addition you will have the following;
· A minimum of three years experience running your own caseload from start to finish
· Able to work to minimal supervision
· Must be qualified or have equivalent experience
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary which is above market rate and an excellent benefits package. If you would like more information on this role, please call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018