- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Property Solicitor / Conveyancer
Birmingham based firm are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join their growing team. The firm itself has been established for over 30 years and boasts 8 offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
You will be responsible for;
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including; sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets
As the successful candidate you will;
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload
- Be organised and process-driven
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, forward-thinking practice that offers a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development, a competitive salary and generous bonus package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018