- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
If you are a Private Client Solicitor with experience of handling a mixed caseload and have some experience with Taxation and Trusts (although not essential) then this is the role for you! Well established practice in Nuneaton is seeking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor to work on a ready made caseload!
As the successful Private Client Solicitor you will:
- Provide advice to clients on preparing wills, trusts and management of estates
- Provide advice on powers of attorney and Court of Protection, in addition to various tax issues
- Work with clients ranging from local families, to those with high net worth
- Get involved in business development and marketing
- You must have 3 years or more post qualification experience
- You will have experience in dealing with private client matters from inception to completion
- Be a team player and able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision
- Salaries at highly competitive, and offer with a comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018