- Job Search
- Private Client Tax Specialist
Private Client Tax Specialist
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Tax Specialist to work alongside a team of highly respected lawyers, in a leading Warwickshire based firm.
The firm is an independent law firm with one of the largest private client teams in the region. Many of the team are recognised as part of the Legal 500 and well known throughout the area, having built a strong client base through several decades of quality service.
The successful candidate will:
- be at least 10 years PQE
- have an interest in tax and are willing to work in a team both on their own matters and supporting others
- ideally be STEP qualified
- have detailed knowledge and experience of inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax and stamp duty land tax
- be experienced in business development (although this is not essential)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- providing support to the wider team covering areas relating to estate and tax planning, trust administration and probate
- supervising junior members of the team
- being a respected senior member of the team
On offer is a great working culture and work-life balance, an exceptional remuneration and benefits package and career progression for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual.
If you wish to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without further delay or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018