- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer - Senior Associate or Partner
Residential Conveyancer - Senior Associate or Partner
Leading Warwickshire based firm are recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Senior Associate or Partner to join their Conveyancing team. The firm prides themselves on being a people business, so it is important that the successful candidate shares their values to build a rapport and maintain relationships with both colleagues and clients alike.
You will be responsible for:
- running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- securing profitable new clients through networking and cross sell opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the firm's profile
- ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin
- maintaining the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated regularly
- developing and managing more junior team members
The successful candidate will have:
- a solid conveyancing background
- good client and team communication skills
- a desire to play a key role in the future of the conveyancing team
- the ability to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients
- the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and have high levels of motivation
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018