- Job Search
- Real Estate/Agriculture Associate
Commercial Property Lawyer (Agriculture)
One of the largest non-city based law firms in the West Midlands, with a national reputation for its technical expertise, is looking to appoint an ambitious Property/Agriculture Associate (or Senior Associate) with between 4 - 8 years' experience to work in their Agriculture department.
The agricultural and estates team, which is ranked top tier in Chambers and Legal 500, acts for landowners, farmers, tenants and rural business and has one of the leading legal specialists on the CAP.
In line with the firms' growth strategy, agriculture is one of the firms key priority sectors so this is a great opportunity to work within a high profile team.
The successful candidate will have a background in agriculture; however candidates without this experience but who have a genuine interest within this sector will also be considered.
The role involves dealing with a mixed caseload to include:
* Investment & development matters
* Acquisitions & disposals
* Landlord & tenant work
* Agricultural work amongst more generalist commercial property work
The successful candidate will need:
* Between 4 and 8 years' experience
* A background within agriculture; if not, you will have a genuine interest within this sector
* Excellent drafting and negotiating skills
* The ability to provide tailored advice to a wide variety of clients
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits package, including
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- Car parking
- Training and development
- Private medical insurance, life assurance and healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018