- Job Search
- Private Client (Associate or Senior Associate)
Private Client Senior Associate
BCL Legal is currently assisting a well-respected firm during a period of growth to recruit a Senior Associate to join a busy Private Wealth team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role of Senior Associate will focus primarily on pre-death work, dealing with a broad caseload consisting of complex wills and probate matters, inheritance tax, administration of estates, powers of attorney and care fee planning issues, in addition to supporting the partners. Further to this, the overriding purpose of the role is to actively generate profitable revenue for the firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective supervision of more junior team members.
This opportunity comes with genuine career progression and professional support to develop and promote the practice.
- will ideally have over 5 years' PQE
- will have experience in private client matters and handling them with limited support and lots of autonomy
- will need to be ambitious, driven and have great attention to detail
- will have excellent networking and business development experience
- will have extensive technical ability
- Ensure the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- Contribute to the development of the team business plan and take ownership for the delivery of assigned activities
- Achieve personal utilisation and realisation targets
- Support key events to secure profitable new clients, cross sell opportunities and increase the firm's profile
- Set clear objectives for direct reports and actively manage to reinforce strong performance
- Contribute to motivating colleagues to ensure they are engaged in achieving the firm's objectives
- Provide coaching and training for individuals to maximise talent development
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, including
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- Car parking
- Training and development
- Private medical insurance, life assurance and healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Anne on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018