- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
14th January 2021
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This is a rare opportunity to join a well known and highly respected firm with an excellent reputation in commercial litigation work. They are looking to recruit into the commercial litigation team with the appointment of a junior to mid-level lawyer ideally at the 2-3 PQE level.
This commercial firm based in Warwickshire has a national client base of SME/PLC companies, providing high level commercial litigation work. Matters include breach of contract disputes, partnership disputes and IP. They are performing highly and looking for a driven, ambitious commercial litigation lawyer to join the team. The commercial litigation team work closely and are looking for someone to play an active role in networking and business development initiatives. This will be top quality work an offer an ambitious lawyer a real chance to progress.
- Liaising with clients and handling matters with the appropriate sensitivity
- Proactively manage files and support colleagues
- Responsibility and management of an existing caseload
- Preparing thorough documentation required in the preparation of cases to trial/final hearing
- Liaising with counsel/experts
- Helping to develop work opportunities
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor with one year plus PQE
- Relevant English law experience in litigation/arbitration
- Proven track record in business development
- Ability to build relationships with clients, witnesses, counsel and experts
- Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care
- Excellent case management skills
- Good capability in languages would be a distinct advantage
- Able to demonstrate a flair for and interest in international matters
- Have excellent client facing skills and must be able to demonstrate academic excellence as well as strong business acumen
On offer is a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018